Sunday, June 1, 2014

One More Step

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”  Jeremiah 29:11 

Well, Lord, You have the plans for me that I suspected You did.  On to another doctor to explore this body to determine what is causing the systemic nerve damage in my body.  This time to the neurology department of the University of Arkansas Medical School.  No appointment set up yet but You will schedule it at Your perfect time.  Thank You for this step in my journey with You.  


Thoughts swarm my mind about this next step.  I am weary of telling doctors my “story” yet I know that You have a perfect plan in my doing just that.  Thank You for Your life-sustaining peace and grace to continue this walk with You.  Thank You for showing us all that we need to know and how to proceed in light of it all.  Thank You for Your faithfulness to enable me to continue this walk with  You.  You have THE plan and I want to follow it.  Praise You from Whom all blessings flow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment