Thursday, June 26, 2014

Celebrating!

Thank You, Lord, for the strength and stamina to join in on the celebration of John and Wanda’s 50th wedding anniversary!  It was a glorious time of fun, fellowship, good food and celebrating the wonderful joy of a marriage of two Christians who have spent their life together glorifying You and sharing Your Truth and love with others.  I am certainly one of those recipients and I cherish both of them and the example they set before me of a Christ-centered marriage.  To You be the glory!

Just a few days later the 53rd wedding anniversary was celebrated by my sister and her sweet husband.  Another wonderful example of love and commitment.  Awesome!

THEN I heard from a friend at church that they had attended a 50th wedding anniversary party recently.  WOW!  


Love… commitment… and marriage.  All from You, Lord… all from You.  My prayer is that every married couple would seek You first, commit to You and to each other and live a life that glorifies You in all things.  May they truly be married “till death do us part”.  May it be so, Lord.  Praise You!

No comments:

Post a Comment