Friday, November 5, 2010

Merciful, Merciful God

The Lord has given the doctors the answer to my physical problems.  I am very humbled and grateful for His answers.  In His mercy I do not have the major abdominal problems that I felt like I had.  Although this particular condition is chronic and ongoing still, the Lord has provided medications for much of my relief.  He has also provided a change in pain medication for me for another health issue I deal with all the time.  Although I’m still in the beginning stages of taking these new meds, I feel as though the Lord is using them to enable me to become a functioning person again.  All praise, honor, and glory to Jehovah Rapha, our Healer.  Yes, I will still deal daily with these and other health issues, but the Lord has graciously intervened so that I can do all He has for me to do.  Praise Him!  Hallelujah!!!  He is so good to me.  To tell you the truth, I am awestruck and speechless to express all my gratitude and thanksgiving to Him for what He has done.  Believe me, my symptoms indicated much more serious disease possibilities.  
“O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good; for His mercy endures forever.”  1 Chronicles 16:34
“... for I am the Lord Who heals you.”  Exodus 15:26

No comments:

Post a Comment